Spray your worry away,
we'll keep you safe.
Pro FX Refreshing Oral Spray
Upper respiratory infections or URIs are commonly caused by airborne particles that can affect our quality of life.
Common symptoms may include sore throat and discomfort in the oral cavity.
Pro FX Refreshing Oral Spray is scientifically formulated to reduce irritation in the oral cavity by:
◈ Forming oral film barrier in the oral cavity to prevent the spread of infection
◈ Protecting user from airborne microorganisms which cause upper respiratory diseases
◈ Reducing the symptoms of bad breath
Proprietary Key Ingredient
A single super natural compound comprised of Hydrolyzed Collagen and Trypsin. Effective in combatting against bacteria and viruses with wound healing properties.
Other Key Ingredients
Forms film barrier and promotes fast relief
Moisturizes and soothes oral cavity
Naturally soothing anti-bacterial compound that freshens breath
How to use
- Open mouth and point nozzle towards the throat or sore/inflamed area.
- Press the pump and spray 2 puffs (equivalent to 1 dose) up to 5 times per day, depending on the severity of the symptoms.
When to use
Pro FX Refreshing Oral Spray can be used anytime, at any place. It is suitable to use whenever symptoms such as below appear, and can be used continuously throughout the condition for immediate relief.
Have you felt these symptoms?
Mechanism Of Action
Aim the nozzle towards your throat or oral cheeks.
Pro FX will coat the sprayed area and form a protective film.
Our proprietary ingredient MonoColl™ maintains moisture and degrades spike proteins of viruses.
The film barrier provides resistance for viruses to fuse through the membrane. Infection is effectively reduced.
What is an upper respiratory infection?
An upper respiratory infection affects the upper part of your respiratory system, including your sinuses and throat.
Spike Protein: How It Affects Covid-19 Spread
One of the most important parts of Covid-19 structure is the spike protein; the bulbous projections that can be seen outside the viral envelope.
The spike proteins act as hooks that would latch onto host cell, cleaving it open to allow the RNA to enter the host cell.
Our research has shown Pro FX exhibits >99.9% degradation of SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins.
Read here for more info.
Pro FX Refreshing Oral Spray 30ml
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen Extract (MonoColl), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Algin, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Pro FX Refreshing Oral Spray must be stored at room temperature, max. 25°C.
The shelf life is 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pro FX Refreshing Oral Spray is formulated with MonoColl™- hydrolyzed collagen extracted from marine sources containing naturally-occurring protease (trypsin) which helps to improve oral health and provides comfort to the user.
Our formulation is strictly free from alcohol, sugar and paraben.
Our advanced formulation is laboratory-tested for:
- Protection against microbes by forming a film barrier on the affected area.
- Suited for discomfort and promotes fast relief.
- Moisturizes the oral cavity providing ultimate comfort to the user.
- Indicated for sore throat and/or mouth ulcers.
- Soothes, moisturizes and helps with pain relief.
- Protection against viruses and bacteria.
- Aids in reducing bad breath.
- A film barrier is formed on the sprayed area providing resistance against microbes from fusing through the membrane.
- Our proprietary ingredient MonoColl™ helps maintain moisture and degrades spike proteins of viruses.
- Remove the cap from the bottle, and rotate the spray head around by half a circle so that the nozzle extends towards your oral cavity.
- Direct the nozzle towards the targeted area (towards the throat or a specific area) and press 2 pumps to experience an immediate soothing sensation.
- To ensure optimal results, it is recommended not to eat or drink within the next 5 minutes.
Anytime, any day! You can use it whenever your mouth feels dry, or if you need instant relief from a sore throat and ulcer. You can also use it to freshen your breath for more confidence throughout the day.
It is also beneficial to use it as a preventive measure i.e. before travelling to crowded areas or any indication of an oral discomfort arising such as a dry mouth or scratchy throat.
The recommended use is up to 5 times a day with 2 – 3 puffs each use.
- It is not recommended for use under the age of 6 years old.
- For children 6 -12, the product may be used under adult supervision.
No adverse effects are known or have been reported for pregnant and lactating women users. However, please consult your healthcare professional for any medical advice.
No, our oral spray is 100% safe for use by the general public and does not exhibit immunological or pharmacological effects which require the prescription of a healthcare professional.
Currently, there is no information regarding drug interaction. It is advisable to consult with your healthcare professional before using the oral spray.
Do not use it if hypersensitive or allergic to any ingredients listed on the box.